Our client Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a leading global, value-driven, research-based biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Japan. In Austria, Takeda operates along the entire pharmaceutical value chain: research & development, plasma application, manufacturing and distribution. Takeda is the largest pharmaceutical employer in Austria. Every day, around 4,500 employees help to ensure that medicines from Austria reach the whole world and that patients in Austria have access to innovative medicines from Takeda. The Austrian product portfolio helps patients in the fields of oncology, hemophilia and genetic diseases, gastroenterology and immunology, among others. In 2020 and 2021, Takeda was recognized as a Top Employer and Great Place to Work in Austria.
To further strengthen the local team for Medical Affairs, PDT, at the site in 1220 Vienna, Takeda is seeking for a
Global Evidence Generation Operations Manager (f/m/x)
who manages assigned medical affairs research programs within Plasma Derived-Therapies (PDT) Business Unit, with a focus on Investigator Initiated Research (IIR) and Externally Sponsored Collaborative Clinical Research (CCR) studies.
How you will contribute:
As a Global Evidence Generation Operations Manger you will:
- Oversee and manage studies and research portfolio, including review, initiation, tracking, closeout and reporting of studies
- Coordinate finance, contract, and drug supply related aspects for globally funded research
- Conduct studies in accordance with all applicable internal legal and compliance policies and SOPs as well as external local specific regulations
- Serve as the operational area lead and process subject matter expert for interfacing with internal cross-functional global, local stakeholders and external investigators
- Support other tasks within the scope of Evidence Generation team including but not limited to, development of Integrated Evidence Plans, process improvement initiatives and oversight of the Medical Affairs Company Sponsored Studies
What you bring with you:
We are looking for a team member with scientific understanding, strategic thinking and motivation for operational work, who is confident in working independently and in liaising with variety of stakeholders
- Minimum Master`s degree in a health or natural sciences related field
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO industry experience preferentially in medical or clinical department, or alternatively advanced experience in the management of (medical) research/grant programs outside of industry
- Proven skills in managing tasks in multiple systems related to study management and oversight of areas such as finance, contracting and reporting
- Ability to work independently in a matrix, cross functional environment
- Proficiency in communicating and interacting collaboratively and appropriately with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external to Takeda (i.e. senior directors, study investigators, vendors, CROs)
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken (working language)
Your benefits are:
- A responsible role in an internationally successful company, with an open communication culture and appreciative interaction
- Look forward to a fair supervisor and a dynamic environment
- Work @ home possibility
- In-house Canteen with discounts or meal vouchers
- Free health check-ups and preventive vaccinations incl. general care by the occupational health service
- Gymnastics courses, strength training and massage in the in-house fitness and wellness center
- Company kindergarden
The minimum salary for this position is € 5.222,35 gross per month (full time 38 h/week, All-In, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry), due to your professional experience and your qualifications an increased payment is intended. The contract will be limited for 1 year, an extension of the contract is possible.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please send your informative application via www.randstad.at.
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection....