As one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, our client Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide. To further strengthen the local Qualification & Compatibility team, at the site in 1220 Vienna, Takeda is seeking for a
Project Coordinator (w/m/d)
- Coordinate Takeda's Design Control and Procedure Packs (DCCP) within commercial device engineering
- Provide project and technical leadership in the device identification, feasibility, development, qualification and launch-readiness phases of administration kit for market expansion
- Identify user needs, specification development, test development, design verification and validation testing as well as risk assessments
- Oversight the project team to meet timelines with extensive collaboration with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Master of Science degree or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience within biopharmaceutical industry or academia on project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills fluently in English, preferably in German
- Good knowledge of Statistics (DoE, ANOVA)
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to manage team members globally
Takeda fosters a collaborative workplace, driven by integrity - one of Takeda's long-held values that extends to both the patients they serve and their employees who develop and deliver medicines.
The minimum salary for this position is € 4.068,00 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry), due to your professional experience and your qualifications an increased payment is intended. The contract will be limited until 31.08.2022.
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection.