As one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, our client Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide. To further strengthen the local IT Project Team, at the site in 1220 Vienna, Takeda is seeking for a
Senior IT Business Analyst - Pharma Business (f/m/x)
The department runs various projects within the Takeda business unit of Plasma Derived Therapies.
- Conduct feasibility studies for new system implementations and enhancement to existing systems
- Harmonization and Documentation of business processes through business analysis
- Drive business process analysis, prepare recommendations and business plans as needed after testing of functionalities
- Evaluation of systems and review development of user requirements
- Responsibility for delivering a solid business process description in alignment with user requirements
- Coordination of internal and external stakeholders
- Travel activity must be expected to a certain degree, mostly within Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic
- BSc, MSc diploma in IT or an equivalent qualification and/or professional experience in IT preferably in pharma or similar GxP regulated businesses
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as business analyst with large and medium IT (implementation) projects
- Demonstrated success in Business Process Analysis
- Experience in managing leadership and stakeholders as well as people management
- Expert in SaaS and Cloud technology solutions
- Proficiency of SCRUM / AGILE practices
- Knowledge about the full software development life cycle in regulated environment (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation, is preferable)
- Passion for optimizing the customer / end-user experience
- Strong negotiations and communication skills fluently spoken and written in English (German, Hungarian and Czech language skills are beneficial)
Takeda fosters a collaborative workplace, driven by integrity - one of Takeda's long-held values that extends to both the patients they serve and their employees who develop and deliver medicines.
The minimum salary for this position is € 5.000,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry), due to your professional experience and your qualifications an increased payment is intended. The contract will be limited for 1 year, an extension of the contract is possible.
If we have inspired your interest, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application via www.randstad.at!
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection.